We ask that you do not create proxy submissions - We need a direct line of contact to the presenters. All forms should be submitted by the on-site organizer.
We contact approved organizers throughout the pre-con period to finalize details. Organizers that do not respond in a timely fashion may have their submissions or approvals withdrawn.
- Programming Session form opens - 1 September 2016
- Hands-On and Private Workshops suggested deadline - 31 December 2016
- Programming Session submission HARD DEADLINE - 28 February 2017
- Programming Team will be in touch to inform of approval/denial status - 1 March 2017 - 15 March 2017
- Programming Team confirms and finalizes details of approved submissions - 16 March 2017 - 31 March 2017
- NO CHANGES are accepted to approved programming sessions after - 31 March 2017